Sign up to receive piping hot blog updates
FB “Luna-tics” Join Us!
- Jesse on Access to Clean Food a Major Social Issue
- Maria on Access to Clean Food a Major Social Issue
- Tackling the Bandit Ultra Trail Run | JesseLuna.com on Just Ran the Santa To The Sea Half Marathon
- Tackling the Bandit Ultra Trail Run | JesseLuna.com on The “D” Word #GetFit
- Jess on How To Post iPhone Voice Memos to Your Social Networks [Updated]
Category Archives: Training
I avoided paying attention to QR codes. Some of my Twitter friends were obsessed with them and I hadn’t investigate them enough to see the full value. Now I do.
This online tutorial is ideal for beginning and intermediate WordPress.com bloggers and for folks who are migrating over from other blog platforms like Blogger and TypePad.
One of the greatest benefits of video is its ability to end up all over the Internet. You post a video to YouTube, the message resonates with viewers, and they share the video with the world. For example, after helping my nephew tie a tie before his first job interview, I decided to do a video of the process. To my surprise, the video took off and now has over 5,500 views! Continue reading