Sign up to receive piping hot blog updates
FB “Luna-tics” Join Us!
- Jesse on How To Post iPhone Voice Memos to Your Social Networks [Updated]
- Marcia garcia on How To Post iPhone Voice Memos to Your Social Networks [Updated]
- Marta on Big Weekend for Bless Me, Ultima Could Make a Difference #blessmeultima #latism
- Three Great Corporate Facebook Contests – And Why They Worked on IKEA Case Study Video – Building a Fan Base on Facebook
- Magdalena O! on Four Ways to Add Vine Videos to Your Blog Post
Category Archives: Ventura County
My “Eye on the Environment: Labor, environmental groups support ‘green-collar’ jobs” article is running in the the Ventura County Star. The article focuses on labor and how it is an essential part of our communities and the larger environment. The article was written with the kind support of David Goldstein, the regular columnist for the Eye on the Environment column in the Ventura County Star and an SEIU Local 721 member leader. Continue reading
At meet and greets, presentations, and during client meetings, small businesses are talking about Facebook. Facebook is quickly becoming the face of small business.
Why? I think there are three reasons why Facebook is now the third most important tool in the small business’s marketing arsenal: Continue reading