Sign up to receive piping hot blog updates
FB “Luna-tics” Join Us!
- How to Add Mile Splits in a Spreadsheet | JesseLuna.com on Just Ran the Santa To The Sea Half Marathon
- Jesse on Access to Clean Food a Major Social Issue
- Maria on Access to Clean Food a Major Social Issue
- Tackling the Bandit Ultra Trail Run | JesseLuna.com on Just Ran the Santa To The Sea Half Marathon
- Tackling the Bandit Ultra Trail Run | JesseLuna.com on The “D” Word #GetFit
Category Archives: Ventura County
My “Eye on the Environment: Labor, environmental groups support ‘green-collar’ jobs” article is running in the the Ventura County Star. The article focuses on labor and how it is an essential part of our communities and the larger environment. The article was written with the kind support of David Goldstein, the regular columnist for the Eye on the Environment column in the Ventura County Star and an SEIU Local 721 member leader. Continue reading
At meet and greets, presentations, and during client meetings, small businesses are talking about Facebook. Facebook is quickly becoming the face of small business.
Why? I think there are three reasons why Facebook is now the third most important tool in the small business’s marketing arsenal: Continue reading