I attended the Ventura County Women’s Forum yesterday at Cal Lutheran University. The Samuelson Chapel was a great venue – it was large enough to accommodate all of the guests and not so large that people were isolated. There were women of all ages there and everyone seemed to be happy.
The Ventura County Star created a page to share photos for Pinterest. If you haven’t heard of Pinterest yet, Pinterest is a photo curating social network that has skyrocketed to the number three position in social network users, pushing ahead of LinkedIn.
It’s been a while since I’ve attended a Latinos in Social Media (LATISM) event in Los Angeles. Okay, it’s been a while since I’ve attended any kind of function in downtown LA that didn’t include picket signs, marching, and chanting.
So when my friend Jes Sofia Valle (@jessofiavalle) invited me to attend the LATISM reception for the White House at the Biltmore Hotel on April 4, I couldn’t pass it up and brought bring my camera along to support the event she helped plan.
The iPad will never replace my desktop, but it has already replaced my laptop after just two days.
I love, love, love it! [Guest post by Belén Rodríguez]
I love promoting awesome people, great causes, and orgs/businesses that are doing interesting things. My favorite mobile tech tool , the iPhone, helps me do this in the blink of an eye from anywhere.
Sign up to receive piping hot blog updates
FB “Luna-tics” Join Us!
- Carl on Four Ways to Add Vine Videos to Your Blog Post
- Bulldog 25K at Malibu Creek State Park Race Report | JesseLuna.com on Father’s Day 5K 10K Race Report
- Bulldog 25K at Malibu Creek State Park Race Report | JesseLuna.com on Race Report for XTERRA Malibu Creek Challenge 22K Trail Run
- Molly on Four Ways to Add Vine Videos to Your Blog Post
- Favianna Rodriguez at CreativeMornings Oakland | Creative Resistance on Ten Things I Learned at #NCMR13