Sign up to receive piping hot blog updates
FB “Luna-tics” Join Us!
- How to Add Mile Splits in a Spreadsheet | JesseLuna.com on Just Ran the Santa To The Sea Half Marathon
- Jesse on Access to Clean Food a Major Social Issue
- Maria on Access to Clean Food a Major Social Issue
- Tackling the Bandit Ultra Trail Run | JesseLuna.com on Just Ran the Santa To The Sea Half Marathon
- Tackling the Bandit Ultra Trail Run | JesseLuna.com on The “D” Word #GetFit
Category Archives: Citizen Journalism
On September 9, 2013 the U.S. Federal Court of Appeals will start hearing oral arguments in Verizon V. FCC, a “net neutrality” case where wireless provider Verizon is challenging the Federal Communications Commission’s (FCC) order regulating how Internet service providers manage their networks. Verizon seeks to undo some of the regulatory power of the FCC. Continue reading
Hundreds of media activists made their way to Denver for the National Conference on Media Reform this past weekend. This was my first time attending the conference and really my first major exposure to the media reform community. I’ll be blogging more about media reform in the weeks to come but I wanted to share some of what I learned before I forget the details. Continue reading
News clippings from yesterday’s historic announcement by President Obama on the new immigration directive to allow some DREAM Act eligible youths to stay in the US without fear of deportation. Continue reading
Sent from my iPhone
Ever wonder if it’s really safe to use location-based sites like Foursquare or Gowalla? The new site PleaseRobMe.com is trying to make a point by listing people who are checking in somewhere other than home via Foursquare.