Sign up to receive piping hot blog updates
FB “Luna-tics” Join Us!
- Jesse on Training For My First Half Marathon #getfit
- Olivia on Training For My First Half Marathon #getfit
- Jesse on How To Post iPhone Voice Memos to Your Social Networks [Updated]
- Marcia garcia on How To Post iPhone Voice Memos to Your Social Networks [Updated]
- Marta on Big Weekend for Bless Me, Ultima Could Make a Difference #blessmeultima #latism
Tag Archives: marketing
At meet and greets, presentations, and during client meetings, small businesses are talking about Facebook. Facebook is quickly becoming the face of small business.
Why? I think there are three reasons why Facebook is now the third most important tool in the small business’s marketing arsenal: Continue reading
One of the greatest benefits of video is its ability to end up all over the Internet. You post a video to YouTube, the message resonates with viewers, and they share the video with the world. For example, after helping my nephew tie a tie before his first job interview, I decided to do a video of the process. To my surprise, the video took off and now has over 5,500 views! Continue reading
I’ve been buying IKEA furniture since the company first opened its doors in California. So when a Twitter friend tweeted about an IKEA social media case study video, I had to take a look.