Sign up to receive piping hot blog updates
FB “Luna-tics” Join Us!
- Jesse on Access to Clean Food a Major Social Issue
- Maria on Access to Clean Food a Major Social Issue
- Tackling the Bandit Ultra Trail Run | JesseLuna.com on Just Ran the Santa To The Sea Half Marathon
- Tackling the Bandit Ultra Trail Run | JesseLuna.com on The “D” Word #GetFit
- Jess on How To Post iPhone Voice Memos to Your Social Networks [Updated]
Tag Archives: Small Business
At meet and greets, presentations, and during client meetings, small businesses are talking about Facebook. Facebook is quickly becoming the face of small business.
Why? I think there are three reasons why Facebook is now the third most important tool in the small business’s marketing arsenal: Continue reading
The Small Business Development Center (SBDC) Los Angeles held its year end event in Santa Monica this past Tuesday. Center directors, business advisors, staff and SBA staffers were all there.
I’m a marketing and social media advisor at the SBDC center as part of the Economic and Development Center in Ventura County (EDC-VC) and this was the center’s first trip to the year end event. Continue reading