We know about energy. We need it to heat our apartments and homes, we get more of it being around inspiring people, and we lose it when our patience wanes. But I had never thought of emotional and physical energy as a business resource that has to be managed.
Posted in How-To, Local Businesses, Los Angeles, Marketing, Promotion, Small Business, Ventura County
Sign up to receive piping hot blog updates
FB “Luna-tics” Join Us!
- Favianna Rodriguez at CreativeMornings Oakland | Creative Resistance on Ten Things I Learned at #NCMR13
- Chase on Unleashing The Power of YouTube Captions
- Father’s Day 5K 10K Race Report | JesseLuna.com on Camarillo Duathlon Race Report 2014
- Father’s Day 5K 10K Race Report | JesseLuna.com on Race Report for XTERRA Malibu Creek Challenge 22K Trail Run
- Race Report for XTERRA Malibu Creek Challenge 22K Trail Run | JesseLuna.com on XTERRA Malibu Creek Trail Run Race Preview