In early 2012, Anastasio Hernández-Rojas was beaten and tasered by border patrol agents on the US Mexico border near San Diego, a beating that would lead to Anastasio’s death. Articles were written about the event, including one in the New York times, and standbyers recorded video of the event and posted them to YouTube. Then, nothing happened.
Sign up to receive piping hot blog updates
FB “Luna-tics” Join Us!
- Carl on Four Ways to Add Vine Videos to Your Blog Post
- Bulldog 25K at Malibu Creek State Park Race Report | JesseLuna.com on Father’s Day 5K 10K Race Report
- Bulldog 25K at Malibu Creek State Park Race Report | JesseLuna.com on Race Report for XTERRA Malibu Creek Challenge 22K Trail Run
- Molly on Four Ways to Add Vine Videos to Your Blog Post
- Favianna Rodriguez at CreativeMornings Oakland | Creative Resistance on Ten Things I Learned at #NCMR13