Sign up to receive piping hot blog updates
FB “Luna-tics” Join Us!
- Jesse on Training For My First Half Marathon #getfit
- Olivia on Training For My First Half Marathon #getfit
- Jesse on How To Post iPhone Voice Memos to Your Social Networks [Updated]
- Marcia garcia on How To Post iPhone Voice Memos to Your Social Networks [Updated]
- Marta on Big Weekend for Bless Me, Ultima Could Make a Difference #blessmeultima #latism
Tag Archives: course
HTML knowledge is one of the biggest stumbling blocks for small business owners looking to manage their own blogs. On a blog platform like WordPress.com, a non-techie can configure 80-90% of their site without knowing any HTML. On Posterous blogs, 95% of the blog site can be well configured without HTML.
It’s that 5-10% that can stop a small business owner in their tracks. The intent of this post and the whole course is to help you get over that learning hump so you can manage your blog effectively and go on and do what you do best, run your business. Continue reading →