(Updated April 29, 2012, 11:05 a.m. PST) Twenty years seems like a long time. So many things have changed since the day of the Rodney King verdict and the LA Riots. In 1992, the World Wide Web was a baby, having only been invented some 17 months earlier. Email was around, but only a very…
In early 2012, Anastasio Hernández-Rojas was beaten and tasered by border patrol agents on the US Mexico border near San Diego, a beating that would lead to Anastasio’s death. Articles were written about the event, including one in the New York times, and standbyers recorded video of the event and posted them to YouTube. Then, nothing happened.
Sign up to receive piping hot blog updates
FB “Luna-tics” Join Us!
- Favianna Rodriguez at CreativeMornings Oakland | Creative Resistance on Ten Things I Learned at #NCMR13
- Chase on Unleashing The Power of YouTube Captions
- Father’s Day 5K 10K Race Report | JesseLuna.com on Camarillo Duathlon Race Report 2014
- Father’s Day 5K 10K Race Report | JesseLuna.com on Race Report for XTERRA Malibu Creek Challenge 22K Trail Run
- Race Report for XTERRA Malibu Creek Challenge 22K Trail Run | JesseLuna.com on XTERRA Malibu Creek Trail Run Race Preview