Sign up to receive piping hot blog updates
FB “Luna-tics” Join Us!
- Jesse on Training For My First Half Marathon #getfit
- Olivia on Training For My First Half Marathon #getfit
- Jesse on How To Post iPhone Voice Memos to Your Social Networks [Updated]
- Marcia garcia on How To Post iPhone Voice Memos to Your Social Networks [Updated]
- Marta on Big Weekend for Bless Me, Ultima Could Make a Difference #blessmeultima #latism
Tag Archives: Main St.
In July, I marched down Main Street in Ventura with my SEIU Local 721 brothers and sisters as part of the Ventura County Fair Parade. We chanted about good jobs for the economy and about economic fairness. Crickets. The message was still new. Blame overpaid executives and a system that only rewards the rich?
Fast forward to yesterday’s #OccupyVentura march and demonstrations and there was a very different scene. Children, young adults, and old activists where there with hand made signs in tow. Over one hundred strong, by my estimation. Continue reading