Ever wonder how other people see you on Twitter?
I created a little application that takes Twitter list names then creates word art.* This gives you an idea of how your Twitter followers view you. Do they think you’re a media maven, a sports junkie, a BFF, or a cool peep?
In case you’re not familiar with Twitter lists…
On Twitter, it’s possible to add people to different lists. When you do that, you have to name the list.
I’m on some interesting sounding lists including:
- “Soylent Green” – listed by @CtKScribe
- “Twitter Addicts” – listed by @TerryDMarsh
- “Alpha Twit Baddasses” – listed by @krystynchong
- “NeuroFuel” – listed by @KrisColvin
Other lists are more descriptive like “marketing”, “social media peeps”, etc.
Anyways, I thought it would be cool to visualize all the list names as a word cloud. The words that appear larger in the list cloud appear more frequently in the list names.
What do you think?
* I’m waiting for the little application to be whitelisted by Twitter. If you’re on too many lists it will break. Let me know if you’d like to try it out.