I’ve been tagged by Scriber’s Web!
It’s great to know that someone is reading my blog, thanks Scriber’s! I read several other blogs so I think I know who I’ll tag.
First you post the rules:
1. Link the person who tagged you.
2. Mention the rules on your blog.
3. Tell about 6 unspectacular quirks you possess.
4. Tag 6 following bloggers by linking them.
5. Leave a comment on each of the tagged blogger’s blogs letting them know they’ve been tagged.
So here’s the list of unspectacular quirks I possess:
- I appear to be introverted, but point an audience or camera towards me and I turn into the biggest ham. Here’s video proof.
- "Repeat" is big with me. I find comfort in seeing and listening to things over and over again. It also helps me memorize things. When I found out that the John Cleese was on Twitter, the first thing I thought was that I needed to re-watch all the Monty Python films in my collection.
- I’m very comfortable with my masculinity. I can be in a room full of women and not feel as though I have to act a certain way or feel threatened. As a former primary school teacher, this was a very valuable trait.
- I have been exercising my spirituality but have not found the need to involve religion.
- This is part of #1 but for the longest time I equated success with being famous. I always thought that the pinnacle of being was to be interviewed by Larry King. I don’t think that way any longer. Now I realize that a situation doesn’t create success or happiness. Those things come from within.
- I’ve been using social media to start shedding weight. I’m eating healthier and doing exercise with people on social networks like Twitter. It’s nice to have an extra support group like that.